About Me

My photo
cinnamon, tranquilizer, and sorry are three things i find difficult to say. i'm horrible at spelling. People say i'm funny which is good cause laughing is my favorite! I love singing loudly and dancing poorly. Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

There's nothing you can sing that can't be sung

October 13th, 2007

I'm usually a sucker for the limelight tbut this past week a few things have been noticed that i did not necessarily intend to be seen.
While using the restroom at work a co-worker notices my tattoo on my foot and starts engaging me in conversation (while noting the tattoo) ..... i'm not exactly a bathroom talker if you know what i mean ....ladies. Secondly, another co-worker catches me looking at a map in the hall way and asks "why are you looking at Virginia all longingly?" i blushed and quickly left the map and returned to my desk.
It can also be annoying when family calls you out on things that are painfully obvious... like the fact that i've been a baby throwing myself a pitty party. thanks mom. i know things have been tough but i've been letting the pressure spill over on to others and that's not fair.

No comments: